Smart time switches
FINDER SCHNEIDER and LETTEL smart time switches range
Optim-Elec offers three major brands of modular clocks:
- The complete range of intelligent FINDER time switches with NFC technology to program and manage in an optimized way the switching on and off of lights, according to the time and/or the geogaphic position, is available in 6 models.
- The CTS2 range, LETTEL, manufacturer of electrical equipment dedicated to the measurement and control of electrical circuits, offers modular clocks, daily or weekly timers, 1 or 2 inverters, which combine performance with ease of installation and use.
- The SCHNEIDER IC100, IC2000, IC2000P+, IC100kp+, IC Astro range of twilight switches.
You will find in these three ranges, astronomical holograms, daily or weekly clocks, 1 or 2 reversers and twilight switches.
Smart time switch 1 channel 16A 230V - LETTEL€47.40 €39.50
Smart time switch 16A 110 to 230V AC/DC - FINDER€59.64 €49.70
Smart time switch 16A 110 to 230V AC/DC - FINDER€85.01 €70.84
Smart time switch 16A 110 to 230V AC/DC - FINDER€95.54 €79.62
Astro Smart time switch 16A 110 to 230V AC/DC - FINDER€79.81 €66.51
Astro Smart time switch 16A 110 to 230V AC/DC - FINDER€91.62 €76.35
Astro Smart time switch 16A 110 to 230V AC/DC - FINDER€111.72 €93.10
Astro Smart time switch 1 channel 16A 230V - LETTEL€81.84 €68.20
Astro Smart time switch 2 channels 16A 230V - LETTEL€98.28 €81.90
Smart time switch 2 channels 16A 230V - LETTEL€83.16 €69.30
Acti9 IC2000p+ - Schneider programmable twilight switch€253.61 €211.34
Acti9 IC Astro - Schneider programmable twilight switch 1 channel smart€174.07 €145.06
Smart Time switch
What is a time switch used for?
What are the different types of time switch?
- digital time switches
- analog time switches
- modular astronomical clocks
What are the advantages of modular time switches?
How does the time switch work?
- Lighting timers are programmable boxes that control the duration of power supply, particularly for lighting. These devices are commonly installed in areas such as stairwells, bike rooms, garbage rooms and other high-traffic areas where people don't stay long.
- Timers for controlling household appliances, for example, are used to program the switching on and off of a space heater, the switching off of an Internet box during the night, etc. These smart switches can also be used to activate household appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, water heater clock) during periods of reduced tariffs.